Thursday 3 September 2009

Carnival and Jay Z...again!





If you hadn't noticed, last weekend was August Bank Holiday and therefore the return of The Notting Hill Carnival. An immensely popular festival of delicious Caribbean food and music in amongst some of the nicest streets in our dirty old town.

Last time I was glued to the Rampage sound system with its heavy bass lines and most lively crowd. But this time I thought I'd chill out a bit and venture to pastures new. So we dabbled in various different dancing groups and hit the Jerk chicken BIG time. I was given a particularly juicy leg by the nice man with the toothy grin.
It was a fleeting visit, but in the usual fashion I got massively lost and crushed on my way out to find the tube station. During this weekend I also broke my bed from jumping on it, and my Guinea Pig Bert had babies.

Here's some pics to prove it.
I also HAVE to mention my new fangled love for Jay Z's newly leaked song Empire Of State with Alicia Keys. It is most pleasing to the ear and good to hear Alicia again. Jay's album is officially out Sep 11th, and I can't bloomin wait. What a beast!

Love Sarah T xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment