Thursday 22 July 2010

The Cheek + Chapel Club + The Courteeners @ iTunes Festival



The Cheek.
They were dark and the lead singer was raspy. I thought he owned the vibe of an old and withered singer but the look of a young tear-away at the same time.






Chapel Club
This chap kept looking wistfully into the audience. His Mum had won tickets for his show that night which he thought was quite nice - I bet he was looking for her.






The Courteeners
They got a massive reception, clearly everyone was there for them. Apart from the lady behind me who I think must have won tickets by accident as she looked positively bewildered at the whole experience.

Sorry for the rather shoddy pictures, there were a lot of tall people there that night and I tried.

STONKERS XX

No comments:

Post a Comment