Sunday 7 February 2010

Theophilus and A-Trak @ Fabric

Theophilus London played a short but very sweet gig at Fabric Live on Friday evening, it was a sight to behold and I would show you on this blog if I hadn't had my camera stolen. Either that or I lost it down one of the many nooks and crannies of Fabric. So there's a mix of emotions going on here, blissful satisfaction of a wonderful show, and the sheer empty sadness of losing my battered and beloved camera. Theo had some bizarre shoes on, they were brown flats and were quite possibly women's - but he pulled it off.

A-Trak was on too - he's been Kanye West's DJ and knows how to rock a club. Me and my best friend Rosa got lost in a cavern of big base and heavy drums for a good few hours.

Currently 'Daisy Dares You' is playing on the radio, I don't like it - absolutely no need for it at all.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment